Run Map: 7.7 miles
The run course will begin on the North side to avoid hiker traffic earlier in the morning. The run will be towards Rock Creek Falls around to the South side and finish on the long stretch of the dam.
- The trail has vareid running surfaces of rocks and well-used single tracks.
- Pass with verbal notice and caution (for this reason headphones are not recommended.)
- Use etiquette with hikers, horses, and wheel chairs!
- Signs will be posted of event in progress.
- Race numbers will be worn on the front of the runners garmet and visible to the finish line.